Custom Search

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Update on my Blogging

I'm sort of lucky I've kept this blog alive, although dormant for so many years. For anyone who has landed here looking for my other blog http://notsoliteral.com, I want to update you on why you're not finding it and if you so choose, where you can find me now.

On Christmas day, I attempted to log into notsoliteral.com to write a blog about my travels and thoughts on 2011 when I realized my blog was gone. I called GoDaddy.com and they informed me that the domain expired on Christmas and that they sold it to someone in Texas who had been bidding for it. Unfortunately, I never received notification that my domain was expiring and up for sale. I have at least 10 other domains which I renew throughout the year, but Notsoliteral.com was never notified.

There's nothing I can do right now about it. I'm pretty sad. I've been writing about my life - the highs, the lows, etc - for quite some time on that blog name. Now someone who wants it because it's a valuable business move owns it. It sucks.

Anyways...

I have not decided if I'll start another blog. Part of me is heart broken and feels like I lost a piece of myself. Another part of myself thinks I shouldn't be dramatic and should just pick up where I left off. Either way, here's where I stand now.


My personal domain is http://jamesryanmoreau.com

My Twitter handle is http://twitter.com/jrmoreau

and lastly, if you want to get in touch with me about anything, my email is james.r.moreau [at] gmail dot com.

Thanks for being courteous eyeballs for all these years. It means more to me than you might know.

Best,

JRM

No comments: