Custom Search

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Write about wine and love

Gary Vaynerchuk has something truly special going on in his video blog. He's passionate about wine and his career and he most importantly loves people. I've met him in person once and he's just a stand up, truly genuine guy. The guy is a celebrity with tens of thousands of views per day and he still answers virtually every email he recieves! I hope to hit that stride someday. I'd talk about wine and a lot of other things I love. Possibly it would involve fiction, facts and poetry. Could they all be the same? I'd hope so. Check my man Gary V out! http://www.winelibrarytv.com and his personal, business and social media driven video blog http://garyvaynerchuk.com/

Travel, doing big things, meeting interesting people. These things make me want to write and share. I am amazed at how much I like to share at times. I can be a giving person although I take, take, take my personal time and enjoyment whenever I can.

No comments: