Custom Search

Thursday, December 4, 2008

My 2009 Conference Wish List

So, I'm starting to see a lot of cool conferences being planned for 2009. I'm mostly interested in "green" topics related to my entrepreneurial goals and it looks like there are some mighty relevant gatherings happening throughout the country.

Which to plan for? I can probably only swing the cost of one. There is a San Francisco and Washington D.C. event that I'm thinking about. I could probably find a friend to stay with in D.C. which would cut costs. Plus I could drive instead of buying an expensive plane ticket.

On the other hand, SF is a place I've always wanted to go. It would be hella expensive if I couldn't find somebody to stay with, but seeing San Fran could be the trip I've been waiting for.

Both conferences I speak of are highly relevant. I'll post more about them at a later date and link back to them to see what you all think.

With the crappy economy, what are some locations or staycations that you're planning as you worry about our country's financial apocalypse?

1 comment:

ashley said...

I am planning trips (Montreal, Hong Kong, California) like there's no tomorrow, which is probably a really bad idea. I know I should probably save my money for more "useful" things, but traveling is one thing I will never be able to give up (and hope I never have to!).