Custom Search

Monday, October 6, 2008

Just Stop and Listen for a Second

This weekend I got to reconvene with friends and colleagues whom I seemed to have lost touch with in the past months of frenzied self-exploration and development. Despite a lot of work being done on everyone's end to stay afloat in this nasty storm of economic hardship, there are still devoted individuals who toil after some sort of ecologically sustainable alternative to how Americans and the rest of the world live.

It is too easy at times to become shortsighted and deterred from the greater good. Wherever one's moral compass points them towards, the status quo in our every day lives must be maintained through hard work and perseverance. A balanced approach to improving your own life and the lives of others around you is the only way.

I'm looking forward to writing more in the future about the collaborative efforts of some of the friends I have that are making a difference in their every day actions and extracurricular efforts. They're both models for the type of life I try to live and I'm excited to see their ideas fleshing out and becoming tangible as so I can present them to readers of this blog.

Please stay tuned for more information on Seth and Jim's dynamic take on triggers of and solutions to high atmosphere carbon and other global warming events.

No comments: