Custom Search

Friday, September 19, 2008

I should take things not so literal or not so seriously

This was right up in my face on my front page of Yahoo! Mail when I checked my email first thing this morning. Kind of depressing when I think about how it applies to me.

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/dating-diaries-ten-dating-red-flags-258416/

Today I've managed to whip myself into a frothy mess of angst and urgency to take my life in the right direction. Certain things from my personal life are worsening to the point where I don't quite know how/where to start fixing them. Not to say any of this is the end of the world, but with big ideas and an empty wallet burning a hole through my brain and pocket I need to become resolute with my plans.

Have I placed too much value on what I do not have yet? Or am I just troubled with the thought of "settling?"

Meh, this blog isn't so coherent today. Maybe I'll do another entry later today once the anxiety has abated.

No comments: