Custom Search

Friday, September 26, 2008

TGIF, Let's Interact


I hate TGIF. It's corny like hearing "Happy Monday!" But, this week has been so mentally, emotionally and physically draining I need to let out a collective sigh with my readers.

I move this weekend. I hate moving! But, I love saving money. I'm super stoked about next week's interview. I'm also happy looking back on all the content I've created on this site and other sites in the past year. I love writing!

Leave a comment and let me know what you're looking forward to this weekend and next week. Are you proud of or happy about anything right now? I'm dying to hear!

...and another thing! Here's my reiteration of Mr. Saul Colt's reiteration of the fabulous Gary Vaynerchuk speech given at the Web 2.0 Conference in NYC last week. Amazing!!!


http://saulcolt.blogspot.com/2008/09/seriouslydrop-what-you-are-doing-and.html

No comments: